- Win a FREE trip to Washington, D.C.
- Meet 1,600 student leaders from across the country.
- Talk with your representatives and senators.
- Make lifetime friendships.
To be eligible for the contest, students must:
- Be high school age, in the 10th, 11th or 12th grade
- Reside in the home of a parent or legal guardian who is a FULL TIME resident within Fayette Electric’s service territory and has an active FEC account
- No handwritten entries will be accepted
Children, siblings and grandchildren of employees and directors of Fayette Electric Cooperative, Inc. are not eligible to participate in the contest.
Visit fecnextgen to apply. Preliminary applications are due by December 17, 2019.
For additional information, please contact Catherine Poppe by phone at 979-968-3181 or email@example.com.