Skip to main navigation.

Payment Assistance

The following governmental or social service agencies may be able to assist you if you are having trouble making your payment for electric service:

Bastrop Ministerial Alliance
(for Bastrop County)
(512) 303-1697

Brazos Valley Community Action Agency, Inc.
(for Washington County)
(979) 846-1100

Columbus Ministerial Alliance
(for Colorado County)
(979) 732-2423

Combined Community Action, Inc.
(for Lee and Fayette Counties)
(979) 540-2980 or 1-800-688-9065

Community Action Committee of Victoria
(for Lavaca County)
(361) 578-2989 or 1-800-695-0314

Emergency Relief Fund
(Austin County)
(979) 865-5911



Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo
Texas Co-op Power logo Filter Change logo Co-op Connections logo