- Member-owners must be present to vote at the meeting.
- Each member-owner shall be entitled to one vote and no more upon each matter submitted to a vote at the meeting.
- If a husband and wife or two persons hold a joint membership, they shall jointly be entitled to one vote.
- At all member meetings, the spouse of a member-owner will be allowed to vote for the membership, whether single or joint.
- In the event of the death of a person holding a membership, the surviving member-owner may vote.
- A membership held by a school, community hall, or similar public body shall be voted by the president or chairman of the board or, if so authorized in writing, by any one member of the board.
- The pastor or, if so authorized in writing, any one member of the governing body of a church holding membership in the cooperative shall cast the vote of the church.
- A membership held by any corporation, partnership, firm, government agency or political subdivision shall be voted by any person submitting proof of their authority to vote the membership.
- Every cooperative member-owner is allowed to vote for one director in each district at the annual meeting, regardless of which district the member-owner lives in.